Background Switcher (Hidden)

Zickefoose Holiday Cards are Here!

Saturday, December 2, 2023

 UPDATE: I am SOLD OUT of these cards. Thank you, everyone, for your support! Happy Holidays! 


Well, I just ate my last plate of Thanksgiving leftovers yesterday. Eew. But they went down OK. It reminded me that it's time to think about the coming season and get these festive holiday cards up in front of my lovely blog readers. They've sold like hotcakes on Facebook and Instagram, but I have yet to offer them here. And now, from the Department of Shameless Commerce:

ZICKEFOOSE Holiday Cards are here, and they're gorgeous! They can be yours--just click the links below!


I'm delighted with these cards--the stock is heavy and has a lovely finish--really a pleasure to write on. The four designs are my four favorite winter paintings, two whimsical and two just peaceful and pretty, a good mix, I thought, for anyone on your list. 


UPDATE: I AM SOLD OUT OF THESE CARDS. THANK YOU!

Cards are a big 5 x 7" and feature four designs: American flamingo, rufous hummingbird, eastern bluebird, and cedar waxwing. The cover is eggshell gloss, and the inside writing surface is blank--no message, matte finish and perfect for pen or pencil. $25 per pack, with envelopes.
I ship these in a flat envelope, via USPS ground. I can ship up to three packs for the same ten bucks: bulk savings.
1 set 16 cards, $25 + 10 S&H https://tinyurl.com/zickcard1
2 sets 32 cards, $50 + 10 S&H https://tinyurl.com/zickcard2
3 sets 48 cards, $75 + 10 S&H https://tinyurl.com/zickcard3

Here's wishing you all the happiest of holidays!
And as always, thank you for your support.

0 comments:

[Back to Top]